INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
"Acta Chimica & Pharmaceutica Indica" ISSN 2277-288X (Online) is an International Quarterly Online Journal publishing Research papers, Reviews and Short communications from all fields of Chemical Sciences and related disciplines. Research papers, reviews or short communications may be sent to the Editor-in-Chief at the following email address :
Professor Dr. Suresh C. Ameta
Acta Chimica & Pharmaceutica Indica
This journal covers all the branches of Chemical Sciences like Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Analytical, Biological, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Environmental, Agro and Soil Chemistry as well as Chemical Physics and Engineering.
Science is developing at an ever increasing pace and even then, it is becoming more and more difficult to publish your important research findings in time, because of the long time taken for assessing the papers, printing etc. Some time your research findings do not get the desired justification as it may be new or unconventional. Our main objective is to publish papers in shortest possible time. To make this journal financially independent, we have to keep some publication charges i.e. Rs. 1000.00 (India) or US $ 50 (Abroad) for one paper (upto 10 pages in journal format). The corresponding author will receive the electronic copy (PDF file) of the paper only after publication of the paper and the same will be available on the website.
(1) Manuscript should be typed in Times New Roman (font Size 12) with double line space.
(2) All the references must be in the following order:
(i) For Paper - M. N. Comb and J. D. Cram, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 97, 1275 (1975)
(ii) For Book - K. Venkataraman, “The Chemistry of Synthetic Dyes”, Vol. VI, Academic Press, NY (1972) p. 182.
(3) Reference should be shown as Superscript only in text wherever used.
(4) Papers should have the following sections (i) Abstract (ii) Introduction (iii) Experimental (iv) Results and Discussion (v) Conclusion (vi) Acknowledgement (vii) References.
(5) No changes will be entertained after accepting the paper in the journal and therefore, authors are requested to submit the paper in its final form.
(6) Publication charges should be sent by crossed Demand Draft of any bank in favour of SCICHEM PUBLISHING HOUSE payable at UDAIPUR (Rajasthan).
(7) Online payment facility is also available. Author may receive the details for online payment by emailing us.
(8) The Editorial board reserves the right to condense or make necessary changes in the script.
(9) When a manuscript is ready for printing, the corresponding author will receive a PDF proof of the paper, which should be returned to the Journal within 2 days after corrections, if any. Failure to do so will be taken as the authors are in agreement with any alteration, which will be made by the Editors.
(10) The Membership form, Copyright form and Reviewer Form may be received by emailing us.
(11) The Contents of the paper and its authenticity is the sole responsibility of the corresponding author and not the Publisher / Editor.
(12) Authors are advised to choose A4 paper size in print option, while taking print of any paper from website.